







My 80's Party!!
I want to thank everyone who came and celebrated my big 3-0!! Thanks for being troopers and willing to dress up - the pictures are priceless. Mom and Shalan: thanks for all your hard work and for contacting my surprise guests! I still can't believe it! Erin and Amy: Has it really been 8 years? It was so great to see you and to meet your families. It's a shame we've been this close and haven't gotten together. Let's not wait another 8 years, Ok? Jarvis and Erin: thanks for giving up the Border-Bash game and being here for me as I mourn my youth! (Jarvis, thanks for leading the way!) Josh: What would I do without you? Thanks for loving an older woman - I know it was my maturity that got you! (J/K it was my athletic genes!)
Love You and Thanks A lot!
Madonna (PG Version)
No comments:
Post a Comment